Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Return of Shaq?

The Big Sombrero?


All I can say is yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Please let this happen. On one condition, Shaq has to be Shaq. Not on the floor so much, as I'm sure he could be at about 50% of his NBA ability and still be the best big man in the Mexican League, but off the court. Can you imagine the media surrounding Shaq after games and asking him questions in Spanish. Only the Shaqtus could turn that situation into media and comedic gold. Obviously this is all very preliminary and Shaq has spoke nothing about a return, but a
guy can dream right? And dream I will. Just think about some of the names we could give him. Shaqira, the Big Sombrero, ¿Shaque?. The list is endless. I'm sure Shaq would play right in on all of it too. He'd probably get off the plane wearing a poncho or something, asking people for burritos, you know, racist stuff but it's cool because it's Shaq. Whatever, I hope that this happens, I really do, because who wouldn't want to see Shaq out there balling again?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...