Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Ground Hog Day, Blow Outs and Blown Out Knees

Wow, Mark, just wow.
That was probably the worst thing I've ever witnessed. The most vicious beating in a while taken from the Jets today, and I'm not too surprised. Yet, it still feels like a kick to the balls. Sanchez has completely fallen off the wagon. He's worse than last year and that's saying a whole lot. The Jets were totally outclassed today by a tougher, stronger, better team. Turnovers galore, terrible throws, no blocking, and of course no tackling. The Jets are starved for offensive weapons, so obviously their only deep threat goes down with an eerily similar knee injury. Must be something in the water, don't drink the Gatorade at half time, guys.

I actually don't see the Jets winning more than 6 games this season with the current motley crew they have out there. I think the only way to cure the Jets is to give Tebow the boot, get him out of New York, remove that elephant in the locker room. Then maybe the team learn how to do the basics, ya know, catching, throwing, blocking, tackling, grade school stuff. Next week could be even worse against the Texans, who are actually filthy. Can't stop Kendall Hunter, not gonna stop Arian Foster.

Ps. I may sit Arian Foster in both my leagues next week just because I want him to do horrible. Unlikely, but kids can dream.

Pps. When is Sanchez gonna grow up? Dude is super bad, and almost immature out there. Its like he's being controlled by some infant playing XBOX. Taking sacks, hucking throws into the ground, just super gross.

Ppps. I wish Colin Kaepernick put that in, 41-0 sounds much worse than 34-0 and I wanna feel really bad about this one. I guarantee no one's watching this anymore and that's good thing. I'm gonna go curl up in a ball and cry it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...