Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Some Dude on Ohio State made a Pretty Sick Catch on Saturday



Alright, so obviously we can all see this was a pretty awesome catch and everything, blah blah blah, I hate Ohio State. I mean Jesus Christ, do I hate Ohio State. I really don't know what it is, I just can not stand them at all. Anything they do, I want them to fail. So seeing stuff like this happen and all of their fans get to have a good time for even one minute gets me pissed. If there is one thing I ask for out of this Penn State football team this year, it's for them to beat Ohio State. I know that's a pretty lofty goal and all considering I am asking this after coming off of probably the most embarrassing loss of the last decade. Anyways, it would be a great feeling to beat them and destroy their Big Ten championship hopes. Also, I recently started hating Urban Meyer since he was supposed to be the Penn State coach, but he was too scared to come in here and start from scratch with us. I mean I really don't blame him, that's a lot to ask. Still his choice to go to Ohio State has made me resent him, at least for now.

Not going to lie, A+ catch. Really sick grab. But I mean listen to this announcer. "The catch of the year." Big deal bro, we are about an hour into the season when this happened. Why even say something like that? Oh he's an Ohio State guy. Figures.

PS. Does anyone else think it's interesting I was asked to write about the PSU collapse, yet we have heard nothing from MillMeek about UMich? Get on your game 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...