Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fantasy Baseball Ends and the Jets Look Like the Jets

Well my quest for a third fantasy baseball title and $200 is over prematurely after the players decided not to hit and my pitchers decided to throw meatballs and take losses. Ah c'est la vie I guess, I'll be back on the horse next year.



Ouch ka-bibbles. We all know Nasir Jones is God's son. 
Now to the major point of this little ramble that I'm trying to fit together. My optimism for the Jets lasted exactly 1 week, and I can't say I'm surprised. I knew there was a chance they'd lay a fat egg and just look completely horrible and stupid. People are clamoring for God's son, TT, but I was thinking maybe they could keep that going for a couple more weeks. Of course, stupid me, the Jets looked like the Jets of old. Dropped passes, unbelievably bad tackling, oh my God they literally made Isaac Redmond look like Barry Sanders out there. The dude was like their 4th stringer two years ago, just pop warner nonsense from a supposedly stout D. I mean yeah the Steelers are good and all, but the display they put on at the Ketchup Bottle was kind of embarrassing. Next week we got the Dolphins and Tannehill's hot wife. Reggie Bush went absolutely nuts this week, so if the Jets want to win they have to stop him, because big Ry guy over there isn't anything special. I guess we'll have to sit through a week of media garbage about a supposed QB battle between, Eva Longoria's boy toy and Jesus Christ Superstar. Sanchez has got the job by a mile and he'll bounce back against the Fins. I hope.

PS. I literally love that the Pats lost to the Cards. Made my weekend. Shank city Gostkowski and Brady looked human. Gotta hope that happens in week 7, probably not though. I would say I like when the Jets win more, but I'd be lying. Something about Brady, probably his face, it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...