Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Which Blogger Got the Best Team?

nasm30

Beardface 
MillMeek22

CB32
AF


nasm30-  I got a great veteran presence at quarterback, and good stability at wide receiver with of course Nicks and with one of Aaron Rodgers favorite targets in Nelson. I am nervous about my situation at RB with two hit or miss prospects in Run DMC and the very sketchy CJ2K. I am also able to keep tradition alive with a solid bench and the New York Giants Defense. 

Beardface- Classic Eagles fan taking McCoy with the first pick overall over Foster (also I don't know why he's on his bench in the picture). I would have taken Foster without any hesitation, despite Millmeek22's brother telling him to "stay away from players on the vegan diet." Not saying McCoy is bad by any means, I just think Foster is better. However, I do actually really like his team. Two players I really wanted were Lynch, and especially Marshall. 

MillMeek22- I always feel like the guy with the last pick gets one of the best teams, and MillMeek proved me right. I mean Vincent Jackson is on his bench. Really good team I think, good receivers and good running backs, although injuries have to be a concern with his RB's. Overall really strong team.

CB32- Unfortunately, I must admit CB32 did probably get the best team out of all of us. Like MM, he's got a great bench Phillip Rivers and Frank Gore. Of course he's got one of the better QB's in Brady and essentially double points on about 12 touchdowns because of Gronk. He was also able to get a couple of solid RB's with Turner and Forte, but again like MM has to worry about injuries to both Gore and Forte.

AF- My quest to one day name my team Double Dwayne Bowe is again put on hold because of the pick by AF. Somehow he walked away with Foster with the 4th pick, and that automatically makes his team pretty damn good. Charles can be great, and with the two receivers the Giants have Eli has a high fantasy value. 

There are the teams, so go ahead and vote who got away with the best team. Check the Poll on the left side of the home screen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...