Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Fantasy Dominance

Classic Fantasy Nerds, Carson Palmer over there is Nasm30 in 20 years.
As nasm30 posted earlier, a new fantasy season is upon us. Amongst this group of clowns who think they know things, I'm Steinbrenner (pains me to use that as a metaphor). I've won 2 baseball leagues and a football league in my hay day but for a year I've been denied my career grandslam. Currently, my fantasy baseball team is a top the league once again and I still keep Jason Bay on my bench to boot. That's called being the best fantasy GM of all time, I know what works and I slay the competition. I even have Cameron Maybin in my lineup, dude is the biggest disappointment since I was born. For whatever reason, I'm a stud in fantasy, I can't figure it out. Since I see no break in my reign of dominance after this football draft I put together, I may have to take my talents elsewhere. I might have to join one of those creepy rando pools on ESPN or CBS, just to give these guys a chance. Anyway stay tuned to see if I pull out the clutch baseball dub for the trifecta and football could get serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...