Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Live Blogging From the Mets Game (Unfortunately)

7:03 First pitch being thrown in less than five minutes by R.A. Dickey and the stadium is packed as usual.

7:06 Little brother's first baseball game. "Who's that guy BB?" Ball Boy.

7:14 Dickey goes perfect through one. Jinxing it now so he doesn't break my heart later.

7:22 No idea if they play "Glad You Came" every time Wright gets a hit or because of how crazy this guy behind me went.

7:29 Mets score in the first inning. So basically I'm just going to have blue balls the rest of the game thinking they'll do it again.

7:47 The thing I dislike the most about baseball is it can sometimes be so drawn out. I see more action at Baby Gap.

7:50 There goes the perfect game. Rockies pitcher Alex White ended it with a two out rip over the second baseman's head. Gary would be so proud.

8:00 Of course the Mets get picked off at first. I don't know your name nor do I want to. Until you do something good you're just "the Mets" to me.

8:29 Had to take a break to run a train on some french fries.

8:31 Was just thinking about saying score is still 1-0 Mets, but of course they let up a solo shot off the Pepsi-Cola sign.

8:32 On the bright side, the Mets have two great plays for each of the first two outs of the 5th inning. Followed by Murphy giving his worst Luis Castilla impression.

8:45 Another sick play by the Mets. Baxter I forgive you for getting picked off.

8:49 Just overheard that the guys getting hammered next to me went to URI, yupppppp!

9:03 Second worst part of baseball games, fans that think they know everything. Third, this ugly cow screaming behind me. She sounds like she's going into labor every time she yells "Come on RAAAA!" There's one A you sheep.

9:07 Game still tied 1-1 two outs top of the 7th, full count.

9:12 Dickey got out of some trouble with runners on the corners with an inning ending strikeout.

9:22 Leaving the game. 3-1 odds the Mets let up 5 runs in the 9th to lose.

Final Rockies win 3-1, classic Mets.
Packed House

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...