Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Solid Preseason for the Jets...0-4

Jets haven't had a decent QB since Bad Knees Joe here
Well that could be all she wrote. Lock it down, Jets have surpassed the Mets as the saddest team in New York (unless you count the Islanders, which I don't.) One TD all preseason, whole lot of ineptitude and I kind of feel like they all hate each other. Santonio doesn't talk to anyone, Tebow tries to be buddy-buddy with everyone, and Rex is taking shots from Broadway Joe. It's just not a good situation right now in East Rutherford. 

Woody Johnson said you can't have enough Tebow, and of course ESPN laps up anything with that fairy boy. Jets need to lay low for about 3 years and start worrying about winning football games. No more headlines, give Jeter responses to the media, nothing that could get you in hot water, or be shown on Sportscenter or quoted by the Post. I would say the Jets will win a couple of games this year, but that seems too high. Unless Sanchez turns in to Peyton Manning and Shonn Greene becomes Earl Campbell, it's gonna be a long one boys. Not digging the direction of the franchise, but I was so used to mediocrity for most of my life, I guess I can go back to that Ric Meier led team in'99, brutal stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...