Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Giants Pre-Season Game 1

Ok the preseason is here and the defending Super Bowl Champion New York Giants were back in action tonight against the Jacksonville Jaguars. We obviously all know how last season ended (crying Brady, sacks, Hakeem and stuff) but this to me is the official start of the new season. I know, I know, everyone hates preseason and such, but anytime my team is playing against another living opponent, I’m interested.

A couple of observations to start...

Absolutely no doubt in my mind that I could be a professional football announcer. These two guys are all over the place, they know next to nothing about the players on this team. They don’t even know them by number, and they’ve been to training camp every day. Give me a microphone and a laptop and I could make it happen.

Even after seeing so few plays, I can tell David Wilson and Reuben Randle have some serious potential. I don’t know what it is about me, I just have like a natural gift for calling which guys are going to be great players (see Nicks, Hakeem). Mark it down right now they are going to be guys Giants fans watch for years.

Last thing is I am so proud of the Giants for taking a chance on Mark Herzlich, the guy is big and he has instincts. You can’t teach the kind of presence he has on the field. For the record you can check with my friends at school, kind of called the Herzlich to the Giants thing too.  


Also, if we don't get the real referees back by the start of the season, then the Browns are probably going to win the Super Bowl.

P.S. Starting September 10th at 5 on MY9 the new season of Family Feud starts....No Joke I am Hyped



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...