Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Typical Jet Crushing Loss

God I hate New England
For a second I was standing in front of some stupid Pats fans and yelling that we were going to win after a crazy special teams turnover. We had it. Then on a perfect ball right into the chest of Stephen Hill, it all came crashing down. That would have been a first down and we could have milked the clock down and not given the Pats any time to try and tie the game.

Instead they got the ball with a minute 40 and moved it like it was a scale drill with no defenders, 60 yards in under a minute, to set up a soul damaging tying field goal. Yeah I guess you can blame Sanchez for that fumble at the end to kill it off for good, but that's super harsh. Sanchez had a really good game except for that one duck he threw right to the defense. He was sharp, throwing lasers all over the field and moving the ball really effectively. If it was my TV, I would have put my foot right through it without any remorse.

For now its a moot point, the Jets can either move forward or just roll over and die like they usually do. I hope this is motivation and they play the rest of the season like they did in the 4th quarter today. Ah what could have been, I make that catch, not just because I have hands of pure gold but because it was right in the numbers, probably best throw of Sanchez's career. Whatever, Massachusetts is a cesspool so they can hold on to these little victories. We'll see them again in a couple of weeks and probably lay a fat egg at home. Classic Jets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...