Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Fan's Desperate Plea...





Ok I know I've been kind of a bum and haven't written anything in a while, mostly because I've been sulking about my Yankees, and their pitiful playoff performance. That performance, and the coaching that went along with it is why I am writing this article.

I beg of the Yankees, please, please, listen to me. Fire Joe Girardi. Get rid of him, and start over. We can't blame everything on the players, some blame has to fall on the manager. This team is probably the most talented team in the entire league, yet for the past two seasons we have fallen short when it counts. In October. A month that once meant for the rest of the league, stay away from the Yankees. Now it's true the Yankees stars have gotten older, and lost a step but we've seen this team beat the biggest and best. So why is it that come playoff time we crumble under the pressure.

I just don't understand why he has such job security? Why no matter what is he safe? Because he won one world series? I could have done it too with that team. All I'm saying is he's nothing special, and all he does make pointless pitching changes and piss off the players we rely on like A-Rod, and Granderson. These guys were in the lineup every game they could 162 times a year, and then we get to the playoffs and he starts to shuffle the lineup around. It's stupid, and it ruins any sort of consistency we have going in to the playoffs. Girardi is a cancer to this team. He brings nothing but poison to our day to day play and I want him out. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...