Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Good Lord

I hate him..but I love him.
Well that's it for me, you can peel me off the pavement after I land from the roof. I don't think I've ever wanted a game more than tonight, and of course I get my heart ripped out almost immediately. We still can't run the ball, our line is legit terrible, and we have a bunch of no name wideouts who don't know the plays, it's a mess.

I can't really hate on Sanchez tonight, he made some good throws and got really unlucky there a few times. And oh man I hate John Gruden more than Hitler right now. The guy literally wants to marry JJ Watt and Wade Phillips along with half of the NFL. The Jets actually need to get their shiite squared otherwise it's hasta la vista, auf wiedersehen, season, Sanchez and Rex over.

All the media is against the Jets and for a good reason, they're not likable, but tonight they actually showed some grit and then the rug was pulled right out from underneath everyone. I'm too angry to even think right now, but I hope to God something happens better next week. Absolute torture watching the Jets.

Ps. Arian Foster is a fantasy nut and helped me beat nasm30. That's about the high point of my night right now. If JJ Watt walked into my house, at this very moment, I'd torture him Brian Mills style in Taken.

Pps. Tebow is not good..end of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...