Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lebron Has Outdone Himself This Time...


LeBron's new Samsung Galaxy Note II commercial is one of cockiest things I have seen from Lebron in a while. Just him buying stuff for people and laughing at what a great life he has.

When did the world stop collectively hating LeBron? It's bad for America that not everyone despises him anymore. It used to be something we all had in common, and hatred is really the only thing that can unify everyone. It used to be we all hated Al-Queda, and Lebron, but that's gone now. It's sad.

Also, why does he need a haircut? He's freaking bald for god sakes. Now I would kind of get it if he started getting a mini fro on the spots where he still has hair, but in the video the guy is basically just buzzing his scalp.

Ha.
The license plate has to be the worst part of the commercial though. I mean how cocky can you be. "Earned 1." Ha. What a cocky move. He loses the year before and his team literally collapses to the ground crying, now he wins one and responds with the letting anyone driving behind him that "Hey, I earned this one guys."

Whatever, maybe I'm biased, but for tonight I will say I'm rooting for the Celtics. Say what you will but my hatred of the Heat is unparalleled. Any other team and I'm yelling against the Celtics, but when it comes to the Heat all bets are off.

PS: Did Wade get his haircut from the same guy? I mean that is just awful he needs to get his money back for that. He couldn't look any dumber. What a clown.


2 comments:

  1. Suck a dick, Heat Bitch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.couchbrotatoes.com/2012/11/knicks-win-and-im-stoked.html

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...