Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Jets Season Coming to its Embarrassing Conclusion

Just when I thought I was out.... They pull me back in. 

I actually can't believe I still watch the Jets because of how terrible they are but I've struggled through every game this season. They are a total train wreck in the sense that I can't seem to look away from the pain and misery. Sanchez was without a doubt the worst QB in the NFL this year, but I don't completely blame him, hard to imagine I know. He had no help really, the wide outs are terrible, Keller was hurt all year, and the O line never meshed. Kinda place some blame on Sparano because he was brought in to call a proper offense after we had Schotty jr. for years tossing 5 yard outs on 3rd and 10, but he never made adjustments or adapted to the personnel.

I thought once they benched Sanchez after that Monday night debacle, he'd be done forever, never to step on the field for the Jets again. But God's a funny guy, he likes to make people cringe and suffer (especially you Tebow). Greg McElroy gets a concussion in his first start and hands the ball right back to Marky Mark to turnover to the other team. Luckily the Jets are playing the Bills and they are worse than the Jets if that's even possible. I think the offseason for the Jets will be a total demolition and firesale. It's gonna be Independence Day/Live Free or Die Hard/ Mars Attach all rolled into a tiny office in the armpit that is New Jersey. It's gonna be biblical (Tebow). 7-9 or 6-10, either way you're a loser, one just look better than the other. Like taking your sister to prom and marrying for love, not a good look. Let's just all be thankful that by New Year's the Jets won't be playing anymore.

PS: Kinda love how ESPN just decided that Tebow's going to the Jaguars already. I'm pretty the Jags have said nothing to indicate that they won't God's Scorned disciple as their punt protector. Tebow's from Jacksonville, Jacksonville sort of has a football team, boom, he should play there. Classic ESPN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...