Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Knicks Better than Nets, No Arguments Are Valid

Melo looking mad orange
As Shump said, "someone tell Fab, to tell Jay, to tell Brooklyn, they just got #taped." The Nets are like the little brother who's getting older and can kind of hang with his brother's friends and hey, maybe even beat them once or twice. Earlier this season may not have been a fluke, Nets are a quality squad and maybe if they had Brook Lopez in there they would have won tonight. But overall, The Knicks might be the best team in the league. This is not me being biased, even though I'm being totally biased, The Knicks look like legit contenders.

Going to Brooklyn twice and giving them two real good games before they come over to the real court and play some ball is a great sign. Plus the defense is stout, they don't turn the ball over, and the shoot the lights out from 3. Law of averages says they're shooting won't continue like this, but I never trust that statement, only time is when Clyde says it to a Knicks player who has missed like 8 shots in a row. Melo is a serious MVP candidate despite taking a 2 game break to nurse a boo boo on his finger. The Knicks have grit again, not Oak and Mace gritty, but they're tougher than they've been in recent years and I like that a lot. Pretty sure the Knicks lead the league in Technicals and I'm so down with that it's crazy. The NBA's rigged anyway, let the refs know you know, Ball don't lie.

Ps. I use to despise Jason Kidd when he was on the Nets, literally my blood boiled when he would blow kisses to the rim at the free throw line. But now, I think I love him.. straight crush status, maybe the smartest player I've ever seen. Cue the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...