Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

This Weeks Poll...


Clowns

I just wanted to let everyone know that this weeks poll is a little bit selfish on my part. See, a friend of mine at school and I have a bet about the Washington Wizards. Full disclosure we are both big Knicks fans, but for some reason we started to talk about the Wizards. I was saying how bad they are, but for some reason he thinks they are "a team on the rise." I tell him he's wrong and, of course a bet comes out of this. So basically the bet is, if the Wizards make the playoffs I owe him 20 bucks, but if they finish with the worst record I get 20 bucks. So, I want to know what do you think is more likely?

                                               
                                                 Will the Wizards make the playoffs?
                                                                          or
                                 Will the Wizards finish with the NBA's worst record?

1 comment:

  1. This is a smart blog. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. Thanks for sharing.

    Wordpress Polls

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...