Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Knicks Win and I'm Stoked

Stud, called the 30 points and Ray Felton balled out too.
Wow, I'm flat out floored by that Knicks performance. But let me tell you a couple of things about that game that are so promising that I'm actually excited for the new season.

The Knicks defended! Oh my word, they played defense and they played tough D against a stacked Miami squad, and didn't crumple to that little baby Lebron. I couldn't be more proud of this win unless Lebron broke his face, which was unlikely, but he was definitely outshone by Melo.

Melo was a beast! Dude was hitting threes, rebounding, running the offense, it was so refreshing to see a superstar play ball like the game is supposed to be played. In reality, the Knicks shot the hell out of the ball from 3, and that isn't going to last because it's just the law of averages. But if the Knicks can continue to defend, which isn't an average stat, the Bockers have a shot in every single game.

I was super hesitant about the old folks on the Knicks, but let me tell you, Kidd can shoot it, Kurt Thomas is still effective and Sheed is still one of my all time favorites. I remember when I was like 7, Sheed had about 25 and 10 as a Blazer, but they were down 10 with a minute to go. So Sheed being Sheed, he sheds his trademark headband and throws it at the ref, already having a T, and just walks off, knowing he's ejected. An absolute legend.

I love the start to the Knicks season hopefully the Knicks keep this up, because if they don't, my heart's going to give out. This is all I have left, unless Arsenal turn it around which is sorta unlikely but we'll see. Go Bocks, Hate Lebron.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...