Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Jets display can be summed up as Pathetic but even that's kind

Could be the end of an era
That's all she wrote, season over. Thought I'd say this around week 15, but Judgement Day came early for Jets fans. A completely humiliating defeat to the Riverbirds, just gross. The offense again showed us why they are the worst in the league, literally no talent. All the receivers are bad news, Sanchez is a total mess, Sparano may be a worse playcaller than Brian Schottenheimer and that seemed impossible, but he's making a pretty convincing case. I have no words, it makes me feel like less of a person that I affiliate myself with these clowns.

Defense did about as well as they could for a while there until the offense just hung them out to dry. Had a good rush early, sacks and forced fumbles but towards the end it all came crashing down as per usual. Glimmer of hope there when Muhammed Wilkerson stumbled one to the house but then Jeremy Kerley bundles over a punt and goodnight Irene, game over in the second quarter because they sure as hell weren't gonna score an offensive touchdown, not today, not next week, not this year.

I have one team left to let me down, but the Knicks have given me hope. Probably gonna be more painful when they eventually crumble and burn. Jets are dead to me but of course I'll still struggle through the games and cry myself to sleep.

PS. I don't think I hate anyone more than Tebow, maybe LeBron but that's a given.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...