Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

ESPN; Blowing Things Out of Proportion Since 1979

Somehow I doubt it...



Probably one of the most ridiculous headlines I have read in the history of ESPN. I didn't even read the report. I don't care, I don't have to. It makes absolutely no difference, because there is nothing that you could say that would actually convince me that Kobe Bryant, who has played in all three Lakers games this season"s, foot is "about to fall off." 

Now I realize this is rumors, and the idea is that they will try and make a headline that is going to get you to read the article, but this is just a little much. Right now I would rank this number one most ridiculous headline ever, with a close number two being, "Source: Half of Amare's hand 'hanging off'." 





I mean what is it with ESPN and body parts falling off. It doesn't really happen all that often, and if I remember correctly STAT played like two days later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...